At Your Service
Lee Health offers a free concierge service exclusively for our cardiothoracic surgery patients. Just like the concierge at a fine hotel, the Concierge Desk helps to facilitate and coordinate the overall hospital experience for our patients and their families.
Located in the main lobby of both HealthPark Medical Center and Gulf Coast Medical Center, our Concierge Desk is staffed by professionals who are available to serve both patients and their families, and reduce some of the stress that comes from trying to take care of daily tasks from your hospital room. In addition to providing information about the hospital, our concierge can offer you access to a variety of services to help make the stay of patients and their families as comfortable as possible.
Your concierge is on hand for your convenience from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
Contact the Concierge Desk at:
- HealthPark Medical Center: 239-343-5322
- Gulf Coast Medical Center: 239-343-1000 Ext. 73707
Below is a list of services for which the concierge can make arrangements on behalf of a patient or a patient's family at the expense of the patient or family.
- Assistance with hotel and long-term housing reservations and providing discounts when available
- Assistance with car rental or lease service and maps
- Arranging transportation service between the airport or hotel to and from the hospital
- Arranging taxi or car service
- Providing chapel and spititual services
- Providing notary services
- Meeting and assisting patient visitors
- Celebrating patient birthdays and anniversaries
- Arranging pet care
- Arranging a therapeutic pet visit in the room
- Providing information about leisure activities for family members
- Purchasing stamps
- Providing clerical services, such as faxes, photocopying and mailing
- Arranging wireless access
- Providing an area restaurant guide
- Arranging hospital dining
Gift Arrangement & Delivery
- Assistance with flower purchase and delivery arrangements
- Assistance with gift basket purchase and delivery arrangements
- Assistance with cards
- Coordinating errands
- Arranging special delivery