Weight Management Program
Changes that make a difference
We focus on teaching you how to properly fuel and nourish your body, and we believe in making real, lasting changes for a new lifestyle to reach a healthy weight. Our registered dietitians work one-on-one with patients to craft an individualized approach to nutrition. The dietitians are agents of change and here to retain accountability for your health and nutrition goals.
- 60-minute initial consultation with a registered dietitian
- Reviewing patient medical history, eating behaviors, motivation and health goals
- 30-minute follow-up appointments
We will encourage maintenance care and follow-up appointments once you meet your health goals.
Who is the program for?
- Lee Health employees and spouses
- Community members
- Bariatric surgery patients
To find out more about this innovative program, or to schedule your appointment, please call Lee Health Solutions at 239-424-3120.