Lee Health: Modern Care for the Entire Family
Lee Health makes it easy to find a doctor for every member of your family, from newborns to teens, parents to grandparents.
Our doctors and care teams want to establish a long-term relationship to keep you healthy, prevent illness, and manage your wellness goals. The Lee Physician Group network of physician offices are conveniently located and accept a growing list of health plans.
Recognizing that family medicine must work for your entire life, we focus on issues affecting all age groups. We partner with patients and families as we build for tomorrow’s health needs.
- Men’s health
- Geriatric care
- Health risk assessments
- Newborn and well-child care
Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Referrals to specialists who are among the nation’s best
- Preventive care, health screenings, and physical exams
- Personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Diagnosis and treatment for diabetes, heart disease, and high cholesterol
- Family planning and regular gynecological screenings
- Children’s health including developmental screenings, immunizations and parental guidance
View Our Family Medicine DoctorsFind Now
Related to Family Medicine
How to Improve Wellness for Children? Start With This Program
New wellness program helps children learn, enjoy healthy lifestyle.
7 Essential Health Tests for Women
Cholesterol, mammogram, bone density, and more. Feel in tune with your body and find out what you need to stay healthy.
Should You Get a Flu Shot? (Answer: Yes)
The cold and flu season looms, so don’t take any chances. Dive into all the reasons you and your family need to get the influenza vaccination today.