Lee Health: Your Trusted Partner for Robotic General Surgery
Lee Health goes above and beyond in providing the most advanced surgical options available to guarantee that you receive the highest quality care possible. With a diverse range of surgical approaches available, we prioritize your well-being with a greater selection of surgical approaches for you resulting in better recovery times and improved clinical outcomes.
Robotic General Surgeries at Lee Health
While caring for both elective and urgent patients, our team performs a wide variety of minimally invasive general surgeries, including:
- Cholecystectomy - Surgical removal of the gallbladder typically due to gallstones or other gallbladder-related problems
- Abdominal Wall Hernia Repair - Surgical intervention that corrects umbilical, inguinal, ventral or other types of abdominal wall defects or weakness
- Bariatric Surgery - Also known as weight loss surgery, is a procedure to assist people with obesity in achieving substantial and lasting weight loss
- Colon Resection - Commonly known as colectomy, is a frequently performed surgery to treat inflammatory bowel conditions and colon cancer
- Hiatal Hernia Repair – Frequently referred to as anti-reflux surgery, is a surgery aimed at fixing a diaphragmatic defect that leads to persistent and severe heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux, which has not improved with medical treatments.
- Hepatobiliary Surgery - A highly specialized discipline that focuses on the surgical treatment of conditions affecting the liver, pancreas, gallbladder, and bile ducts
- Adrenalectomy – A procedure to remove one or both adrenal glands to treat various disorders such as adrenal tumors, hyperaldosteronism, Cushing's syndrome, or pheochromocytoma.
LPG General Surgery - Cape Coral Hospital
708 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 6 Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 424-2756
LPG General Surgery - Gulf Coast Medical Center
13685 Doctors Way, Suite 100 Fort Myers, FL 33912Fax: (239) 343-4238
Outpatient Center at HealthPark Commons
16281 Bass Rd, Suite 200 Fort Myers, FL 33908
Understanding Robotic-Assisted General Surgery
Through continued education and innovation, Lee Health offers the most advanced surgical treatments available for general surgery. We are committed to offering patients exceptional, compassionate care to help you manage and treat your health needs and improve your quality of life.
Cutting Edge Technology for Your General Surgery
Read more to understand the benefits of using robotic surgery for your general surgery needs. By leveraging cutting-edge surgical technology, we provide improved solutions for your healthcare needs, which encompass shorter recovery times, reduced blood loss and scarring, and often yield better clinical outcomes.