Home-bound Senior Care (House Calls)
Caring for patients with limited mobility
Patients with limited mobility who could benefit from House Calls:
- Use a cane, walker or wheelchair
- Do not drive because of health reasons
- Require a family member to take them to the office because of health reasons
- Are visually impaired
- Have a memory disorder
- Are bedridden
- Have had recent surgery
- Were recently discharged from the hospital and need a doctor to check on them
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 239-343-8250.
We bring the best medical care into the most convenient, comfortable place of service – your home. House Calls specializes in providing medical care to limited mobility patients throughout Lee County. An advanced registered nurse practitioner provides this care.
House Calls delivers high quality care in the most convenient, comfortable environment — the patient's home.
We focus on providing medical care to limited mobility patients throughout Lee County. We also specialize in caring for geriatric patients and those with complex health conditions. House Calls accepts most insurance plans.
- Comprehensive review of medical history
- Thorough physical exam
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and conditions
- Medication evaluation, management and refills
- Order and interpret tests
- Coordination of care to assist patients in accessing community resources
Additional services available
We are able to coordinate additional services, including:
- Home health services
- Labs, X-rays and EKG services
- Durable medical equipment
- Social services
- Rehabilitation services
- Hospice services
- Referral to specialists
Senior care choices
Do you know someone who lives alone, has family out of the area, wants to be independent, and needs somone to occassionally check on them? Nationally certified aging life care professionals from Senior Care Choices can help. These experts:
- Conduct an initial comprehensive assessment to identify current and future needs.
- Develop a Care Plan with input from family members and providers, which includes a complete medical, social, safety and nutritional evaluation.
- Coordinate and oversee the Care Plan to be followed by all those in connection with the care of our client.
- Investigate benefits of home care, assisted living, nursing homes or other supportive services.
- Arrange for in-home services, such as caregivers, laundry, housekeeping, meal preparation and even installation of grab bars or other assistive devices.
- Coordinate the delivery of medications, meals, medical equipment, Personal Emergency Response Systems and other items.
- Facilitate communication of the Care Plan to family members and providers.