Coronavirus (COVID-19) Collection Site
Quality Care for Our Community
Lee Health public health experts provide collection sites for members of the community who have been screened by a physician, received lab orders and made an appointment by calling 239-343-9800.
Updated COVID-19 Collection Site Hours
The Ft. Myers collection site will be open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Patients require a doctor’s order and an appointment to have their sample collected for testing at these locations.
To make an appointment, call 343-9800.
Please take note of new traffic patterns to access the collection site effective June 13th:
- Please enter from Fowler Street or the exit on 41
Note: These collection sites are not open to all members of the public and are not drive-thru services:
- Patients who want to get tested must have an order from their physician.
- Patients must call 239-343-9800 to schedule an appointment.
- Patients will not be allowed to be tested without an appointment.
How Testing Works
- Once you meet all the requirements and have a lab order from your doctor and have scheduled an appointment at the collection site, you may drive to the designated location.
- Follow the signs and the directions to the testing area.
- Our on-site medical staff will perform a nasal swab for PCR testing.
- Your ordering provider will contact you with the results as soon as they are available.