Coronavirus (COVID-19) Mobile Collection Site
Quality Care for Our Community
Lee Health public health experts now provide mobile collection sites for members of the community who have been screened by a physician, received lab orders and made an appointment by calling 239-343-9800.
Updated COVID-19 Collection Site Hours
The hours of Lee Health’s COVID-19 mobile collection sites are changing beginning August 24. The Ft. Myers mobile collection site at Lee Convenient Care’s Page Field location will be open Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. The Cape Coral mobile collection site at the Chester Street Resource Center will be open Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Patients require a doctor’s order and an appointment to have their sample collected for testing at these locations.
There is a fee for this service. For patients with insurance, laboratory charges will be submitted to the patient’s insurance company and then a bill will be sent with a remaining balance that the insurance did not cover. For patients without insurance, there is an $87 out-of-pocket cost. To make an appointment, call 343-9800.
COVID-19 Mobile Collection Site - Page Field
4771 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33907
Please take note of new traffic patterns to access the mobile collection site effective June 13th:
- Please enter from Fowler Street or the exit on 41
Note: These collection sites are not open to all members of the public and are not drive-thru services:
- Patients who want to get tested must have an order from their physician.
- Patients must meet specific process requirements.
- Patients must then call 239-343-9800 to schedule an appointment at Page Field Convenient Care in Fort Myers.
- Patients will not be allowed to drive up without an order.
- Lee Health will provide educational materials on-site.
How Testing Works
- Once you meet all the requirements and have a lab order from your doctor and have scheduled an appointment at the mobile collection site, you may drive to the designated location.
- Follow the signs and the directions to the testing area.
- Our on-site medical staff will perform a nasopharangeal swab.
- Your ordering provider will contact you with the results as soon as they are available.