Lee Community Healthcare: For Your Family
Lee Community Healthcare believes in compassionate care for all patients in our region. We're here to help you navigate your care options and discounts based on household income.
That means you and your family have access to primary care, tests, immunizations, mental health, pediatrics, women's care, and more — no matter your financial situation. Our staff believes in empowering you and your family with education and information to improve your health and reduce trips to the emergency room.
George's Personal Story
- Behavioral health
- Primary medical care for adults at all locations
- Pediatric care, including well-child services, at Lehigh Acres
- Diagnostic laboratory and radiology services
- Cancer and other disease screenings
- Immunizations for adults
- Screening for elevated blood levels, communicable diseases, and cholesterol
- Chronic disease management for diabetes, hypertension, asthma, COPD, and congestive heart failure
- Case management, referrals outreach, transportation assistance, interpreters, and patient education
- Obstetric and gynecological care, including prenatal and perinatal care
- Providing assistance to patients in obtaining discounted medications
- Adolescent care for ages 12+ at our Dunbar location
View Our Lee Community Healthcare DoctorsFind Now
Lee Community Healthcare Inc. - Cape Coral
1435 SE 8th Ter, Suite E Cape Coral, FL 33990Fax: (239) 772-0186
Lee Community Healthcare Ob/Gyn - LaBelle
930 S Main St LaBelle, FL 33935Fax: (239) 343-7185
Lee Community Healthcare Ob/Gyn - S Fort Myers
9800 S HealthPark Dr, Suite 205 Fort Myers, FL 33908Fax: (239) 343-7185
Lee Community Healthcare Inc. - Dunbar
3511 Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Fort Myers, FL 33916Fax: (239) 343-4911
Lee Community Healthcare Ob/Gyn - E Fort Myers
4040 Palm Beach Blvd, Suite F Fort Myers, FL 33916Fax: (239) 694-8447
Lee Community Healthcare Inc. - N Fort Myers
13279 N Cleveland Ave N Fort Myers, FL 33903Fax: (239) 652-4105
Lee Community Healthcare Inc. - Lehigh Acres
5705 Lee Blvd, Suite 1 Lehigh Acres, FL 33971Fax: (239) 343-4041
Related Blog Articles
Should You Get a Flu Shot? (Answer: Yes)
The cold and flu season looms, so don’t take any chances. Dive into all the reasons you and your family need to get the influenza vaccination today.
When Health Care Gets Personal (and Why That's a Good Thing)
It's common for people in medically underserved areas to go without regular health care. Lee Community Healthcare is changing all of that.
Dealing with a chronic condition? Here’s how to take control
If you have a chronic health condition, here are some things beyond the medicine cabinet that may help you find relief.