Occupational Medicine Specialties
As it comes to occupational medicine services, we uphold the highest standards of safety and quality, deliver an exceptional experience to our patients and manage our resources responsibly. We can help you maintain a healthy and productive workplace, which is essential to the success of any company.
- Reputation of largest health care provider in Southwest Florida
- Occupational med clinic shares electronic record in MyChart
- Multiple centers for occupational medicine, occupational urgent care, locations and co-locations with Lee Convenient Care
- Providers are trained in occupational health, workers comp and DOT certification
- Trusted partner by some of Southwest Florida’s largest employers
- • Lee Health occupational med clinics actively engaged in Southwest Florida business community including participation in several local business chambers, SHRM Southwest Florida, Healthy Lee, and the Horizon Council.
- Consistent providers
- Active on social media. Check out our Linked In page.
- Dedicated business relations representatives
- Lee Health is part of the eScreen Occupational Health Network (EOHN), setting the new standard for occupational medicine drug testing program management by offering employers a truly nationwide solution.
- Lee Health occupational drug testing services include pre-employment and annual testing, post-accident testing, random testing, reasonable suspicion testing, and follow up/return to work testing.
- Occupational clinics offer same-Day drug screenings are available as well as 5, 8, and 10 panel.
- User friendly portal guides you step by step in the employee screening process and provides immediate paperless access to drug test results.
- • Occupational med clinics offer access to data online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Professional drivers are required to receive an official Department of Transportation/Commercial Drivers License physical to ensure they can safely operate a commercial vehicle.
- Our staff is credentialed to assess medical history, take vitals, test vision and hearing, perform a urinalysis and preform drug screening.
- Job specific pre-employment physicals to determine medical ability to perform tasks
- Periodic physicals to meet company/state/federal mandates: DOT, firefighter, police, safety, respirator clearance, hazardous materials (HazMat), school bus drivers
- Medical surveillance, such as OSHA mandated asbestos, respiratory clearance, hearing conservation.
- Tailoring of examination to needs of specific business operation.
Immunizations & vaccinations
- Prevention of work-related infection (influenza, hepatitis B)
- Occupational medicine clinics offer TB test cost
- Available in clinic or at business location
Workplace wellness screenings
- Biometric screenings: A clinical assessment of key health measures including lipids (HDL, LDL, total cholesterol, triglycerides)
- Body composition screening: height, weight, Body Mass Index, and body fat