What is Emma’s Wish?
Emma’s Wish is a partnership between the Lee Health Cancer Institute and the KOVA Foundation provides patients and families with a sense of normalcy - bringing joy and comfort while creating cherished memories.
The mission of the KOVA Foundation is to inspire hope, enhance the quality of life, and contribute to health and well-being by providing resources to nonprofit organizations that support individuals and families.
Please read the eligibility requirements carefully before submitting your application to nominate yourself or someone else.
- Full-time resident and patient in Southwest Florida
- 18 years and older
- Breast cancer disease state is in serious, life-threatening, or end-of-life processes
- The patient must participate in the wish activity
Examples of Wishes Granted
- Short family trips
- Attendance at a professional sporting event
- Family celebrations
- Day of beauty
- Live photo and/or family movie sessions
Examples of Wishes Not Granted
- Travel outside of the United States
- Money for medical bills
- Automobiles, RV rentals
Emma's Wish Grant Application FormApply Here!
Please fill out an application located on this page. You will need a letter of support from the patient’s physician. The selection process may take up to 4-6 weeks, unless noted as an emergency request. Applicants will be notified of request outcome.