Knee Treatment & Replacement
Our Services Offered At Lee Health
Using innovative joint replacement methods, Lee Health-affiliated orthopedic surgeons provide innovative solutions for your knee pain. Our surgeons reconstruct hundreds of knee joints each year.
Treatments include routine and complex total knee replacement, revision of previously replaced joints that have worn out or failed, partial knee replacement, and arthroscopic knee surgery.
We also provide more conservative treatments such as cortisone injections and viscosupplementation.
Schedule an Appointment Today
LPG Orthopedics - Coconut Point
23450 Via Coconut Pt Estero, FL 33928Fax: (239) 343-4198
LPG Orthopedics - The Sanctuary
8960 Colonial Center Dr, Suite 206 Fort Myers, FL 33905Fax: (239) 343-4198
Our orthopedic program includes the following:
- Pre-operative total joint education class
- Navigators, nurses, therapists, care managers and patient care technicians who specialize in the case of joint patients
- Emphasis on group activities and individual care
- A patient support person is educated to act as “coach” in the recovery process
- A comprehensive patient guide for you to follow before your surgery and beyond
- Reunion luncheons for former patients and coaches
- Newsletters to update you with new information about arthritis and joint care
- Public education seminars about hip and knee pain
An orthopedic nurse navigator:
- Guides patients through the entire surgical process from preadmission to discharge
- Facilitates preoperative education about the procedure, recovery, and rehabilitation
- Maintains communication with the patient and family before, during and after the hospital stay
- Answers any questions a patient might have about the procedure, recovery and rehabilitation
Call 239-343-3341 to contact the Lee Memorial Hospital orthopedic nurse navigator or 239-343-0297 for the navigator at Cape Coral Hospital or Gulf Coast Medical Center.
Robotic Knee Treatment & Replacement
Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery
Do you have trouble standing up, difficulty walking or climbing stairs, or experience stiff knees? Your physician may recommend you to a Lee Health knee surgeon to see if robotic surgery is a treatment option for you. Learn more here!
Are you planning to have Knee Replacement at Lee Health?
Learn more below!
Joint Center Pre-Op Education Classes
This Joint Center Pre-Op Education class is designed to prepare you for the different stages of your journey and will include what to expect before surgery, during your hospital stay, and continued recovery after discharge. You may attend a LIVE version of the class or review the same content in this ONLINE program.