Pain Management Specialists
Pain makes an impact on daily life, sometimes hindering activity and even causing you to miss time with family members, work, and joyful hobbies. We see and understand the importance of lasting pain management for our patients.
Lee Health’s Pain Management specialists provide evaluation, treatment, and follow-ups for a wide range of painful conditions. At Lee Health, you'll benefit from our technology, experience, and a comforting environment that emphasizes respect and compassion. We are passionate about relieving pain, improving your lifestyle, and making you feel better – today, tomorrow, and always.
Our Services Include
- Pain management
LPG Pain Management - Cape Coral Hospital
650 Del Prado Blvd, Suite 106 Cape Coral, FL 33990
LPG Pain Management - HealthPark Commons
16281 Bass Rd, Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33908
Conditions We Treat
- Spinal pain
- Back Pain - cervical (neck pain), thoracic (middle back pain), and lumbar (lower back pain)
- Herniated disc
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Sacral fractures
- Spinal stenosis
- Disease-related pain
- Diabetic neuropathy
- HIV-related pain
- Postherpetic neuralgia (shingles pain)
- Sickle cell pain
- Peripheral nerve injury – shoulder, arm, hand, leg, foot
- Post spinal cord injury pain
- Traumatic head injuries
- Pain syndromes
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Neuropathic pain (nerve pain)
- Abdominal pain
- Facial pain – TMJ, trauma, other facial pain
- Central pain syndromes (after stroke)
- Headaches and chronic migraines
- Groin pain
- Hip and joint arthritis pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Cancer-related pain
- Chemotherapy and radiation-related pain
View Our Pain Management DoctorsFind Now
Lee Health is proud to provide services that help ease acute or chronic pain. We invite you to read about our physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists.
Related Blog Articles
You don’t have to live with it: Four tools to manage your chronic pain
Pain eats away at you and keeps you from doing what you love. It’s time to stop suffering. Check out these things you can do long-term to help you live a better life.
Can Pilates Cure Your Back Pain?
Movement, strength, and flexibility help your mind and body feel more connected – and they may help you get rid of that nagging pain.
Exercise and Nutrition
Pilates and Pain: How You Can Fix Your Back
Patients often turn to medication, surgery, or physical therapy for sweet relief, but Pilates could be the perfect fit for managing pain.