Pediatric Orthopedics Services
As they grow, children undergo dramatic changes that affect their musculoskeletal system. It’s not unusual for children to break bones as they explore their world. Our orthopedic specialists work with children and families to employ the best therapy, rehabilitation services, surgery, and other treatments – all with the kind of individual focus and compassion that makes you feel valued.
Areas of Specialization Include
- Pediatric and adolescent spine abnormalities
- Limb deformity and limb length problems
- Congenital and acquired hand and foot disorders
- Pediatric and adolescent hip disorders
- Complex post-traumatic fraction problems
- Pediatric and adolescent sports medicine
- Musculoskeletal infections and tumors
- Bone and joint treatment
- Sports medicine
View Our Pediatric Orthopedics DoctorsFind Now
Are you an adult looking for orthopedic services? Please click below.
Pediatric Blog Articles
Should You Get a Flu Shot?
The cold and flu season looms, so don’t take any chances. Dive into all the reasons you and your family need to get the influenza vaccination today.
Volunteers Needed for Golisano Children's Hospital
Want to be part of our team? You can spread smiles, help families, and make a difference every day.