Experts in a Range of Kids' Craniofacial Conditions
Providing state-of-the-art comprehensive care to all patients with cleft and craniofacial differences in Southwest Florida, and beyond. At Lee Health we ensure that no child with a cleft or craniofacial difference suffers unnecessary hardship due to an inability to access local comprehensive care.
We work with you to explain all your options, and what to expect, so together we can choose the best treatment plan. Our pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgeons treat infants and children with a very wide range of conditions with the help of our multidisciplinary cleft and craniofacial team. Call 239-343-9861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make an appointment at our clinic!
Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida
9981 S HealthPark Dr Fort Myers, FL 33908
Some conditions we treat
- Cleft lip and cleft palate
- Craniosynostosis and plagiocephaly
- Speech disorders including hypernasality and hyponasality
- Pierre Robin sequence including obstructive sleep apnea
- Craniofacial anomalies and syndromes such as Treacher Collins, Apert and Pfeffer syndromes, hemifacial microsomia / Goldenhar
Make an appointment with us!
Many families come to us through referrals from their primary care physician, but families may also schedule appointments directly with our clinic. We also offer prenatal consultations and telemedicine, and we are also available for second opinions.
At your first appointment, you will meet with multiple members of our care team including nutrition, orthodontics, ENT, neurology, plastic surgery and dentistry. This gives you the best access to a comprehensive treatment plan while reducing your overall time spent accessing services.
Schedule an Appointment
Request to schedule an appointment by calling 239-343-9861.
LPG Pediatrics - Page Field
4751 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33907Fax: (239) 343-9868
Southwest Cleft and Craniofacial Team
We offer cleft and craniofacial services to the patients of Southwest Florida, including:
- Complete care from before birth through to adulthood
- Surgical, medical, dental, speech, nutrition and psychosocial services offered
Our multidisciplinary cleft and craniofacial team includes specialists in:
- Dentistry and Orthodontic Services
- Ear Nose and Throat surgeons (ENT)
- Genetics Testing
- Hearing and Speech Language Services
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Nutrition Services and Lactation Support
- Plastic Surgery and Craniofacial Surgery
Do you need a referral? Find a Lee Health Physician here!
Services Related to Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Related Blog Articles
‘Miracle Baby’ is Doing Great at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida
This little "warrior baby" has fought hard and is ready to go home after a stay in our NICU.
Canine Partner a 'Pawsitive' Influence on Golisano Patients
Dorian, a full-time canine in residence at Golisano Children's Hospital, offers a gentle touch to patients.
3 Ways to Curb Your Child's Electronic Habit
Your family will likely enjoy some new electronics this holiday season – but here’s what you need to know to make sure your kids don’t overdo it.