Hearing is an important part of your child's development and growth, so hearing loss can present difficult challenges for families.
Hearing loss may be seen at birth or later in life. It's important to remember that early diagnosis and intervention of hearing loss and related issues will maximize your child’s speech and language development.
Our audiologists also fit and provide follow-up care for hearing aids and other assistive devices. We're here to help!
Does your child need a different specialist?
Diagnostic services include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations with state-of-the-art equipment
- Assessment of middle ear function
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) sedated and unsedated
- Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR)
- Newborn Hearing Screening and evaluations in compliance with the Florida Department of Health Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- Evaluation and verification of Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA)
- Hearing aid evaluations, fitting, orientation, verification, sales and maintenance
To schedule an appointment, send a request on our Lee Heath Pediatric Rehabilitation page.