- Circumcision and revision of circumcision
- Orchiopexy (undescended testicles)
- Hydrocelectomy (fluid around a testicle)
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Hypospadias repair (repair of penile opening)
- Meatoplasty (helps with urine flow)
- Repair of other penile anomalies (penile torsion, chordee, buried penis)
- Endoscopic and shock-wave treatment of kidney stones
- Ureteral reimplant and Deflux injection (prevents urine from flowing backward into the urethra)
- Pyeloplasty (kidney surgery)
View Our Pediatric Urologic Surgery DoctorsFind Now
Pediatric Urology - Summerlin Rd
16230 Summerlin Rd, Suite 215 Fort Myers, FL 33908Fax: (239) 343-4190
Pediatric Urology - Golisano Children's Health Center
3361 Pine Ridge Rd, Suite 201 Naples, FL 34109Fax: (239) 254-4271
What Does a Urologist Do?
The Latest Blog Topics
Volunteers Needed for Golisano Children's Hospital
Want to be part of our team? You can spread smiles, help families, and make a difference every day.
How to Improve Wellness for Children? Start With This Program
New wellness program helps children learn, enjoy healthy lifestyle.
Golisano Pet Weaves a Web of Happiness
Animals - even Tara the tarantula - offer a distraction for sick patients at Golisano Children's Hospital.