Surgery Options for Children
Children with urological disorders may sometimes need special surgical care. Our pediatric urologists and their staff provide modern, minimally invasive options to lessen your child's hospital stay and set the stage for quicker healing. We work side by side with pediatricians, specialists, and family members to find procedures and treatment plans that work for each child.
- Circumcision and revision of circumcision
- Orchiopexy (undescended testicles)
- Hydrocelectomy (fluid around a testicle)
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Hypospadias repair (repair of penile opening)
- Meatoplasty (helps with urine flow)
- Repair of other penile anomalies (penile torsion, chordee, buried penis)
- Endoscopic and shock-wave treatment of kidney stones
- Ureteral reimplant and Deflux injection (prevents urine from flowing backward into the urethra)
- Pyeloplasty (kidney surgery)
View Our Pediatric Urologic Surgery DoctorsFind Now
Pediatric Urology - Summerlin Rd
16230 Summerlin Rd, Suite 215 Fort Myers, FL 33908Fax: (239) 343-4190
What Does a Urologist Do?
Our urologists not only perform surgeries but also provide specialty care in our pediatric urology office. Click the page below to learn more about evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment.
The Latest Blog Topics
Volunteers Needed for Golisano Children's Hospital
Want to be part of our team? You can spread smiles, help families, and make a difference every day.
How to Improve Wellness for Children? Start With This Program
New wellness program helps children learn, enjoy healthy lifestyle.
Golisano Pet Weaves a Web of Happiness
Animals - even Tara the tarantula - offer a distraction for sick patients at Golisano Children's Hospital.