Lee Pharmacy - Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33990
Lee Pharmacy - Coconut Point
23450 Via Coconut Pt Estero, FL 33928Fax: (239) 343-4038
Lee Pharmacy - Gulf Coast Medical Center
13681 Doctors Way Fort Myers, FL 33912
Lee Pharmacy - HealthPark Medical Center
9981 S HealthPark Dr Fort Myers, FL 33908
Lee Pharmacy - Lee Memorial Hospital
2776 Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33901
Lee Pharmacy - Page Field
4751 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33907
Lee Health Specialty Pharmacy
23450 Via Coconut Pt Estero, FL 33928
- MyChart: If you have an active MyChart account, please log in to request refills.
- New to MyChart? Click here to learn more and activate an account.
- Telephone: You may also call the pharmacy number where your prescription was initially filled.
If you would like to transfer your prescription to another Lee Pharmacy location, please contact your pharmacy to begin the transfer.
- See below for Lee Pharmacy locations and phone numbers.
HealthPlan Employee Pharmacy Contact Information
- Phone: 239-424-3197
- Fax: 239-424-4087
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Have feedback for the Healthplan Mail Order Pharmacy? Click here to complete our brief survey
- Registration Form (First Time Users)
- Safe Medication (information provided by American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
Interested in being part of Lee Health's Pharmacy team?View Available Jobs
Join us and be valued as a person, not just an employee, within a culture built on teamwork, empowerment, and continuous improvement. We have created something truly exceptional in Southwest Florida, with careers for compassionate health care professionals eager to realize their full potential across a diversity of opportunities throughout our health system. Come be recognized for your personal contributions with your new family at Lee Health and let our growth be the catalyst for your success.
Related Blog Articles
Five Important Things to Know About Drug Addiction
The opioid scourge continues on a national level. But we can all join the fight by learning these basics about addiction and available treatment.
Should You Get a Flu Shot? (Answer: Yes)
The cold and flu season looms, so don’t take any chances. Dive into all the reasons you and your family need to get the influenza vaccination today.
You Need to Know: The Truth About Vaccines
Vaccines save lives, but measles deaths and misinformation are increasing. Learn more about vaccine history and how to keep yourself safe.