Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic
Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic will be making stops around Southwest Florida to vaccinate children age 5+ for COVID-19.
The Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic is tailored especially for children. It’s staffed with a pediatric registered nurse to administer the vaccine. A special Pain Ease spray is on-hand to put on the injection site to alleviate any discomfort or fear of needles that kids sometimes have. Also, the mobile vaccination unit has a pharmacist, EMT or paramedic, and customer service team to assist in the process.
The mobile unit will be set up at schools and various community locations for parents who would like to get their children vaccinated. A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or one nearby.
The Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic is walk-up only, and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- Friday, Jan. 7, 2-6 p.m., Grace Place, 4300 21st Ave. SW, Naples *This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however, 1st doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may have to attend another site for their 2nd dose.
- Saturday, Jan. 8, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., LPG Page Field Pediatrics, 4751 S Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers *This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however, 1st doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may have to attend another site for their 2nd dose.
- Tuesday, Jan. 11, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Boys & Girls Club – Lehigh Acres, 1262 Wings Way, Lehigh Acres
- Wednesday, Jan. 12, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Boys & Girls Club – Pueblo Bonito, 26120 Pueblo Bonito Blvd., Bonita Springs
- Thursday, Jan. 13, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Boys & Girls Club – Renaissance Preserve, 1633 Joust St., Fort Myers
- Friday, Jan. 14, 2-6 p.m., Immokalee Community Park, 321 N 1st St., Immokalee
Please check back for new dates and locations. This page is updated weekly.