The Rehabilitation Hospital Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the hospital located?
- The Rehabilitation Hospital is located in the Lee Memorial Hospital Medical Office Center, on the 5th and 6th floors. The address is 2780 Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers, FL 33901.
Do patients get a private room?
- Most of our rooms are semi-private, but private rooms are assigned based on the needs of each individual patient.
Can family stay in the room with the patient overnight?
- We make accommodations for family members based on the needs of individual patients. We encourage the family of children or adolescents to stay overnight. The rehabilitation nurse liaison, in collaboration with the admissions team, ensures proper room assignment. This will be discussed with you and your family before your transfer to the Rehabilitation Hospital.
Will my insurance cover the stay?
- Your rehabilitation nurse liaison will review insurance coverage with you prior to admission. We also recommend calling your insurance company directly.
Can my pets from home come and visit me in the hospital?
- While we want to foster a healing environment, pets are not allowed to enter the hospital. We do have certified pet therapy visits each week.
Is there a beauty salon associated with the Rehabilitation Hospital?
- Although we do not have a beauty salon available, you can make arrangements for a hair stylist to come to the hospital. We encourage you to discuss this with your occupational therapist and your nurse when scheduling your appointment, so it does not interfere with your treatment.
Do we have to share a TV?
- All patients have their own TV in their rooms for their personal use.