Spiritual Services: Promoting Healing
The Spiritual Services department supports Lee Health’s promise of “Caring people, inspiring health.” We promote a healing environment by addressing the spiritual and emotional needs of patients, their families, staff and volunteers.
Tending to patients’ spiritual concerns increases trust in their medical team and their overall satisfaction with care. Our highly trained and board-certified staff listens to spiritual and emotional concerns, calms anxiety, and helps people tap into their own spiritual resources.
Call our chaplains to schedule a spiritual consultation, ask a question, or request information:
- Cape Coral Hospital: 239-424-2383
- Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida: 239-343-6966
- Gulf Coast Medical Center: 239-343-1130
- HealthPark Medical Center: 239-343-5584
- Lee Memorial Hospital: 239-343-2467
- Regional Cancer Center: 239-343-9534
- Faith Community Nurse Program: 239-343-5182
- Main Spiritual Services: 239-343-5199