When you are sick, you want to feel better quickly.
That’s why Lee Health brings you Lee TeleHealth, an on-demand medical service from the comfort of your own home. Click the link to get started.
Use your mobile device to talk to a doctor today for minor illnesses. Lee TeleHealth is safe, secure, and saves time.
Lee TeleHealth: Download Today
To help serve our community during this time, Lee Health's TeleHealth service allows you to have a virtual visit with a doctor instead of going to an urgent care.
Lee TeleHealth is perfect for non-emergencies:
- Cold and flu
- Sinus infection
- Pink eye
- General questions and more
Doctors are also available right now if:
- You have limited mobility or transportation problems
- You are on your vacation and don’t know what medical facility to visit
- You have the cold or flu – and the last thing you want to do is get in the car and sit in an office
Talk to a provider 24/7. Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to download the Lee TeleHealth mobile app. Or visit www.leetelehealth.org.
Reach out today!
What does Lee TeleHealth cost?
Lee Health thanks our community for using its free Lee TeleHealth services during the past months. As we adapt to a new normal, Lee TeleHealth will reactivate its original $49 fee. This will help us ensure we are able to provide access to a physician at any time of day or night while eliminating insurance hurdles. We thank you for your support and understanding.
Is TeleHealth right for you? Four things you need to know
Here are a few things to consider if you are thinking about connecting with a doctor through your smartphone, tablet, or computer:
- TeleHealth is perfect for certain conditions. We’re talking non-emergencies only, of course. Do you have a cold, a twisted ankle, or an earache? Are those annoying allergies acting up? Do you have a sore throat, rash, urinary tract infection, or a sprain or strain? A bad case of the flu? Telemedicine doctors train to deal with these kinds of complaints, and patients can access TeleHealth from home, a parked car, from their office – and in the middle of the night when an urgent care office might be closed.
- TeleHealth helps those with limited mobility or transportation problems. We’ve all been there: Can’t find a sitter, car is in the shop, or you’re just not getting out of that staff meeting. Telemedicine certainly provides convenience and instant access – right from your office chair or in the breakroom if you need it. And patients who have trouble getting around because of physical issues now have a new stress-free option.
- On your vacation and don’t know where to go? You’ve traveled to Florida for a little fun in the sun and, instead, you end up with a cold? Dial up TeleHealth. You’ve gone to visit the in-laws in Michigan and don’t want to visit an urgent care there? Use an online group you’re familiar with back home.
- Privacy, prescriptions, and prompt service. We’re all worried about data and personal information floating somewhere out there through a computer tube, but Lee TeleHealth uses encryption to keep your stuff safe. And online doctors are still doctors: They schedule follow-up care, call in your prescriptions, or refer you to other facilities if you need more rigorous test.