Lee TeleHealth e-Visits
How does it work?
Lee TeleHealth e-Visits provide the same quality care you trust from Lee Health and our providers—without having to leave home. Lee TeleHealth e-Visits works in 3 simple steps:
- Use your phone or computer to answer questions about your symptoms
- Get a diagnosis and treatment plan from a provider in less than an hour—directly in your Inbox
- If prescribed, pick up your medication at the pharmacy of your choice
What are the benefits?
- No appointments and no waiting rooms
- Answer questions about your symptoms using our online medical interview
- Receive your diagnosis and care instructions in a timely manner
- If a medication is prescribed, you’ll be able to pick that up at the pharmacy of choice
- Low-cost option for common conditions like colds, rashes, UTIs, or ear infections
How much does it cost?
A Lee TeleHealth e-Visit is $29, self pay only. Your insurance will not be billed. We are also not accepting government payers at this time.