Lee TeleHealth On-Demand Video Visits
How does it work?
Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer today to access Lee TeleHealth On-Demand Video Visits. With an active MyChart account, you have round-the-clock, year-round access to providers. Lee Health providers are available during typical business hours, while our partner providers cover nights and weekends, serving pediatric patients, patients from outside Florida, and new Lee Health patients. All your visit information, including the After Visit Summary, is stored in your MyChart account, ready for you to access and review at your convenience.
What are the benefits?
- Visit with a live provider remotely at any time!
- Treatment of acute illnesses such as cold, flu, headaches, stomach aches, allergies and sore throat, all from the convenience of your home
- Treatment for certain injuries that don’t require urgent care or emergency room visits.
- Primary care providers or appointments are not required for Lee Telehealth On-Demand Video Visits
- No transportation requirements
- Conveniently request medication refills
- After Visit Summary in MyChart available
How much does it cost?
A Lee TeleHealth On-Demand Video Visit is $49, self pay only. Your insurance will not be billed. We are also not accepting government payers at this time.