Soothing Relief for a Variety of Conditions
Our wound care specialists see the power of healing every day. We work with your primary care physician on care plans and treatment for pressure sores, diabetic foot ulcers, chronic leg ulcers, gangrene, burns, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, and oncology wounds. Talk to your primary care doctor today about our soothing, advanced therapies.
Common Conditions We Treat
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Diabetic wounds
- Post-radiation tissue injury
- Pressure ulcers (commonly known as bed sores)
- Wounds caused by poor circulation or traumatic injury
- Non-healing surgical wounds
View Our Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine DoctorsFind Now
Wound Care Services
We use a variety of clinical treatments, advanced therapies and support services to speed wound healing, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), advanced wound dressings, antibiotic therapy, and nutritional counseling. Our goal is to reduce your pain and heal your wound so you can avoid medical complications.
Our specialists and nurses have extensive training and work with your physicians to develop a specific treatment plan to meet your needs. A physician referral is required.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) increases the amount of oxygen in your blood and speeds the healing process.
- HBOT is successful for many wounds and injuries, ranging from diabetic ulcers and preparation for oral surgery, to crush injuries and radiation burns.
- A qualified physician will evaluate patients for therapy.
- We have treatments available five days a week.
- Our certified staff puts patient care at the forefront of the treatment process.
- We offer HBOT treatment in a large, walk-in chamber, which allows patients to sit upright or recline during treatment while they watch television or read a book.