Overview of MyChart at Lee Health
Lee Health offers patients a secure, online way to access their medical records. Anywhere, anytime you can count on Lee Health's MyChart.
Our personalized, convenient, online services make it easy for you to:
- View your health summary, medications, and most test results
- Review, request, and cancel appointments including blood or lab services
- Access your medical record via the MyChart Mobile App
- View your statements and pay your bills
- Receive important health reminders
- Request prescription renewals
- Notify us of changes to your email address
- Manage healthcare for your loved ones
- Send secure messages to your physician’s office
Getting started with MyChart (first-time users)
You can sign up for MyChart by going to our Sign up Now page. If you have an activation code provided by your Lee Health physician, enter the code and follow the prompts. For those without an activation code, choose "Sign up online," and complete a brief information collection process, including identity verification, to grant access to your MyChart account.
MyChart® should never be used for urgent/emergent medical matters. Messages sent through MyChart® are monitored during business hours only.
If you need immediate attention, please go to an Emergency Department or call 911.