Schedule an Appointment Online
Now you can use MyChart for a scheduled online virtual visit with your Lee Physician Group physician. Or schedule an appointment with a LPG physician who is accepting new patients.
Schedule an Appointment Through our Call Center
MyChart: Virtual Appointments
Now you can use MyChart for a scheduled online virtual visit with your Lee Physician Group physician. Your doctor’s office will help you get set up so you can address health concerns from the comfort of your own home.
Lee Health: Your Home for Online Care
Talk to a physician through our Lee TeleHealth service or MyChart to get the care you need from the safety of your own home.
MyChart: Virtual Visit
When to Use: If you have a scheduled video visit with a Lee Health physician, use MyChart. MyChart is your online resource for non-urgent care and non-emergencies. You can also use MyChart for:
- Viewing your test results
- Reading your health summary
- Requesting medication refills
- Sending messages to your doctor’s office
- Reviewing and requesting appointments
- Managing healthcare for your loved ones
When to Use: If you’d like to connect with a physician for a non-scheduled urgent care visit, use Lee TeleHealth. This 24/7 service does not require an appointment and is a perfect way to talk to an expert in light of COVID-19 concerns. Use Lee TeleHealth for:
- Cold, flu, headaches, stomach aches, allergies and sore throats
- Certain injuries that are not emergencies
- If you don’t have a primary care doctor or can’t get an appointment
- If you have transportation issues
Browse the pages below for additional information and resources that can help you choose a doctor or find convenient Lee Health locations near you.