The SECURE Project
Aging Sensitivity Training
You Should Choose Secure?
Secure Project Testimonials click here
With over 39 million Americans over the age of 60—and the number growing larger each year it makes sense for your staff to experience first hand how your older customers may be facing life's challenges of aging.
Our hands on Aging Sensitivity Training Program will help your staff be more empathetic, understanding and patient - the "human touch" makes such a difference and can significantly improve your customers' opinions of your business, which effects referrals and ultimately your bottom line success. In many hospitals, for example, studies show that patients equate the quality of nursing care with how nicely the nurses treated them. A kind word goes a long way!
Your staff are the ones who greet, assist, help solve problems for and interact with your customers and guests. It makes sense that the more aware your staff is of what the person may be experiencing, the more effective they may become in relating to your customers. Our Age sensitivity Training Program will accomplish this.
SECURE Age Sensitivity Training has valuable information, in addition to exercises in which your staff can participate. It is also reusable, and the most competitively priced service of its kind on the market.
Our Aging Sensitivity Training Program will give your employees the aging competence training they need.
Each Master Kit includes:
- A DVD and CD with five videos that walk you through the program.
- A virtual training manual with notes for those that want to teach the program.
- Handouts that go along with exercises in the program. Plus, five individual kits with:
- Glasses to simulate eye problems in older adults: glaucoma, macular degeneration, stroke, cataracts and yellowing of the eye lens.
- One pair of arthritis simulation gloves and a sewing kit (for the manual dexterity exercise).
- A laminated number card.
- Prescription bottle with "pills".
For more information please call 239-424-3298.
Click here for pricing information and to print an order form for SECURE Aging Sensitivity Training
Mail, Fax or call your order into:
P.O. Box 2218
Fort Myers, Florida 33902
For more information, or if you are interested in local training by one of our staff, please call 239-424-3298, or E-Mail The SHARE Club.